The proprietor, Susanne Knopp
Ms Knopp, Bachelor of Business Administration (University of Applied Sciences) / Tourism, founded the agency in 2005. She deals personally with clients and prepares the events' quotes, handles their arrangements and completes their final accounting herself. Ms Knopp draws on her many years of experience on the sector and is able to call on an excellent network of service partners. And - last but not least - she puts her heart and soul and her unflagging enthusiasm into her work.
- The capacity to deal with stress
- Organizational skills
- The love of detail
- Pleasure in work
- The coordination of overall projects - conceptually and on location / worldwide
- Organization of major international events for up to 6,000 people
- Strategic planning, project management, implementation
- Preparation of quotes and presentation
- Detailed calculation, budget control and transparent final accounting
- Contract management with service providers and artists and their coordination on location
- Copywriting and graphic design for print media in line with the CI
- Location research
- Participant management
Of course, a good and reliable team is essential. But in order to keep your costs as low as possible, moskito eventagentur also works with professional freelancers who are flexibly employed as the tasks at hand demand.
Our many years of activity on the event sector and the reliable and competent partners we work with enable us to prepare the ground for high-quality and innovative events that will impress both you and your guests. Why not give us a try?